Thursday, April 28, 2011

Double eyelid glue + makeup mess

OK I guess the Eye Charm glue works fine, but only if you're planning on wearing no makeup.  I've tried it several ways and it always ends up in a mess! 

- I tried putting glue first, then makeup.  The makeup clumps on parts of the eyelid where there is leftover glue.  Eyeshadow becomes very uneven and messy.

- I tried putting makeup first, then glue.  Parts of my eyelid had the eyeshadow 'erased' due to the glue, and therefore the eyeshadow and eyeliner is uneven and all messed up.

On top of that, it is veryyyyy difficult to remove even with makeup remover + washing with water.  There is always some leftover glue and I fear it's not too good for the fragile eye area skin.

Maybe the double eyelid tape will be better.  It is more expensive than the glue, but maybe it won't be as messy to put on and take off.  Waiting for my order to arrive...

No comments:

Post a Comment