Thursday, August 4, 2011

August already!!!

Man I can't believe how fast time is going by this year.  Everyone is saying how fast more than half the year went by.  I swear there must be something going on.. like the Earth is spinning faster or something :p

This year is the year I take care of myself.  I felt like I spent all the previous years of my life mostly studying.  Working part-time/freelance gives me plenty of free time, I can't complain about that (but I can complain about the paycheck! duh).  But the most important thing is that this year, I'm spending my time the way I want to.  I'm spending much more time with my family and my boyfriend, cuz I felt like I had to catch up on all the times that I couldn't go out or spend time with them because I was too busy studying or doing an assignment!  After all, there's nothing better than spending time with a beloved one, even if it's just having a meal or watching telly together.

That's why this year is my semi-sabbatical year!

No comments:

Post a Comment