Sunday, May 22, 2011

10 things I really hate

1) I hate it when it rains and I'm outdoors.  It's so messy and my feet (and shoes!!!) get all wet.

2) I hate getting up before 8 in the morning.  It's so inhumane.

3) I hate it when I don't get what I want.  Me? Spoilt?? Nooooooooo.

4) I hate salesgirls in clothing boutiques.  Either they are of no help at all, or they overdo it and make you feel compelled to buy something.  Either way, some boutiques would be much better without them!

5) I hate when I do impulse buying.  I waste my money and I end up with loads of useless stuff.

6) I hate acne breaking out on my face and chest area.  So gross.

7) I hate that I have such bad eyesight that I have to wear glasses or contacts all the time if I don't want to walk into walls or poles.

8) I hate noise.  All kinds of noise, whether it's kids screaming, dogs barking, traffic noise and lately, I've been especially hating the work being done in the neighbourhood; it's been generating so much noise close to our house.

9) I hate being discriminated because of my skin colour and ethnicity.  Yeah who doesn't?

10) I hate bad hair days.  There's nothing like hair going in all directions and doing its own thing to drive you crazy.

10 + 1) I hate hate hate... getting nasty comments or catcalls when walking on the streets, especially if I'm wearing something a little bit more 'daring' than jeans and a t-shirt.  Try walking 10 metres out of your house in a skirt and high heels here, I'll bet you a million rupees you'll be getting some sleazy comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment