Thursday, April 14, 2011

To make a living out of fashion

OMG I sooooo want these shoes!!!! :(
I love fashion.  Clothes and shoes.  I spend all my free time browsing through fashion galleries on the internet, checking out the latest trends.  Budget has been pretty tight lately, and I cannot really afford to go on a shopping spree.

I've been thinking about starting a small business.. selling clothes and shoes.  To make a living out of my love for fashion.  Isn't that every girl's dream?  To see all those beautiful clothes and shoes in front of your eyes, neatly arranged on shelves & racks.. even if they won't end up in your own closet, it is a pleasure just seeing them.  Better yet, if you sell them, you will make a profit and be able to buy newer trends and enjoy seeing even more beautiful things.. aaaah.  I dream of beautiful clothes, shoes and bags everyday.  If I could become the owner of a fashion boutique, I'd be the happiest girl in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment